Web-Enabled Reporting Platform Powered by CRYSTAL Enterprise
September 1, 2006
PowerLogic Advanced Reports is a new module for Square D's System Manager web-enabled energy and power management system software. System Manager Advanced Reports designed for energy-intensive businesses and power-sensitive processes, provides the tools to help maximize power quality and control energy-related costs. With the PowerLogic® System Manager Professional Software Version 4.0 from Schneider Electric, the integrated Crystal Enterprise reporting platform within the Advanced Reports module provides a powerful, industry unique web-based ability to create, store and more efficiently manage energy and power information for those profit impacting decisions.
Phil Rector, Schneider Electric's System Manager Software product manager, said, "Internet Explorer continues to be the window into the vast amount of PowerLogic power and energy information provided by System Manager Software. With Secure access to information from PowerLogic systems using the browser that's already installed on the PC, customers can now leverage the power of Crystal Enterprise to create and manage their reports using the same web browser interface."
Ideal for intermediate to large systems, SMS Professional and the Advanced Reports Module for the SMS Standard Edition provides the following:
- Easy wizard driven report creation gives ability to fully leverage and extract information by auto-building queries to the Microsoft SQL Server database without database experience by the user.
- Reporting Platform provides flexibility yet simplicity complete with on-demand report templates and pre-defined energy analysis reports to run, schedule, edit, export, email, and manage remotely via the web.
- No-training-required PowerLogic Web Interface for viewing reports to make cost-impacting operational decisions based on actual energy and power usage.
- Access to real-time and historical PowerLogic information using Internet Explorer.
- Quickly access specific energy efficiency reports by shift, per circuit, multiple locations, time of use, or summarized cost information for water, air, gas, electric or steam.
- Provide energy and power related information in a multitude of standard formats including Adobe, Word, Excel, Crystal Reports, and HTML to enable business stakeholders with decision making information.
The PowerLogic System Manager 4.0 Advanced Reports functionality for SMS Professional Edition (PE) and the add-on module for SMS Standard Edition (SE) available now from Schneider Electric.
Click here to see SMS Advanced Reports Module Product Information.