Click on the file tab to transfer the latest ECC21 firmware to your Computer. Note: Communication to serial devices through the ECC21 during firmware updates is not available. Communications should be restored automatically in most PowerLogic Systems.
EM4800 Configuration Tool
The Powerlogic EM4800 Configuration Tool is used for configuring E4805, E4833, and E4880 multi-circuit meters. Click on the Files tab to download the tool. This tool is also used to update any of the EM4800 meters.
Update for PowerLogic PowerView v1.0 - ENGLISH ONLY A software patch is available for PowerView Version 1.0. This patch provides unsigned power factor support for the current PM710. The current PM7 driver provides power factor support for the PM750 only.
ECC21 HTML Pages and Instructions
The ECC21 enables you to access custom HTML pages (stored in the CM3000 or CM4000 series circuit monitors) using a standard web browser. The HTML pages let you access real-time device data from a single device or multiple devices, including the host circuit monitor. For more information, download "Using the ECC HTML Pages" instruction bulletin.
- Using the ECC21 HTML Pages - "Using the ECC HTML Pages" contains the information you need to download and use the custom HTML pages created for use with the ECC21 for CM3000 and CM4000 series circuit monitors. The document is available as a PDF or Word document.
- Custom ECC21 HTML Pages -
The CM3000 and CM4000 series circuit monitors with the optional ethernet card (ECC21) provide access to information using a standard web browser. This download page contains a zip file with 12 custom web pages for the ECC21. The zip file also contains one executable program. This program installs a graphing tool to your web browser for use with some of the graphing and trending features of the custom web pages. To install the graphing tool, expand the contents of the zip file to your hard drive, double-click the executable file, and follow the install instructions provided. For instructions on loading custom web pages into the ECC21 card, please see the "Using the ECC21 HTML Pages" section of this web site or the ECC21 User's Guide.
DLF3000 Download Firmware Utility
The Download Firmware Upgrade Utility (DLF3000) is a tool used to install the latest firmware version for your POWERLOGIC or POWERLINK device. After downloading DLF-3000 v3_3 v2.exe, do the following to install DLF3000:
- Uninstall earlier versions of DLF.
- On your Windows taskbar, click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Click the Add/Remove Programs icon. Select the DLF program and remove it.
- Navigate to the folder DLF-3000 v3_3 v2.exe is located, then double-click the file and follow the setup wizard.
- When the installation is complete, reboot your PC.
System Manager Software Service Packs
Select the SMS version to update from the list below. Please see the SMS v4 System Requirements Addendum document below concerning important information about the installation of SMS on non-server operating systems (such as Windows XP).