SEPAM - SFT2841 V12.1 Setting Software
The SFT2841 V12.1 software is the setting and operating tool for Sepam Series 20, Series 40 and Series 80 relays. It may be used in one of three operating modes.
- Offline mode - prior to commissioning and without connection to the Sepam relay to prepare protection and parameter settings
- Online mode - during commissioning, on a PC connected point-to-point to the Sepam front panel using the CCA783 serial cable: to load, upload and modify Sepam relay protection and parameter settings and to obtain all measurements and useful information during commissioning
- Network mode - during operation, on a PC connected to a set of Sepam relays via an E-LAN multipoint communication network in order to manage the protection system, to monitor the status of the electrical network and to run diagnostics on any incidents affecting the electrical network.
Minimum system requirements for SFT2841 are:
- Microsoft Windows 7 / XP/ Vista
INSTALLATION OF THE COMPLETE VERSION OF SFT2841
To install the complete version of SFT2841, the software serial number is required. Only SFT2841 software delivered with the connection cable (CCA783) is needed for connected mode operations. The software serial number can be found on a sticker on the CD-ROM box. It is possible to re-use a serial number for newer versions of SFT2841. Or you may use the serial number below:
Serial Number: 0647740-08
INSTALLATION OF THE DEMONSTRATION VERSION OF SFT2841
The installation of SFT2841 in demonstration version is always possible. (no serial number required). The SFT2841 demonstration software offers all the functions of the complete version, with the exception of the functions available in connected mode and the file saving function. Instructions: Download SFT2841 download and installation instructions.doc. Follow the instructions to download and install SFT2841.
- SEPAM SFT2841 V12.1 Setup - The SFT2841 V12.1 software is the setting and operating tool for Sepam Series 20, Series 40 and Series 80 relays