March 23, 2004
"We originally developed Web-Page Generator so Square D manufacturing facilities could quickly and easily format web pages for Transparent Ready Web-Enabled Power Equipment," said James Clark, Product Manager for Schneider Electric's Power Management Operations. "The software proved to be so popular that we decided to offer it as a free download customers could use to create their own web pages."
Version 2.0 now includes an enhanced user interface. It also adds single device web pages for standard Schneider Electric devices for Transparent Ready Equipment Level 2 (TRE2), adds time-trend graphical web view of interval log data, provides resets for min/max and current demand peak, adds a "logout" option for each web page, and provides access to diagnostic information from the server.
Web-Page Generator supports over 25 Schneider Electric electronic devices including:
* PowerLogic CM4000, CM3000, CM2000, PM800, PM700, PM600, PM500, PM300, Energy Meter & Enercept power monitoring and power quality meters
* MicroLogic Type A, P, & H low voltage trip units
* Sepam Series 80, 40, 20, & 2000 relays
* Model 98 transformer temperature controller
* ATV58, ATV31, ATV66, ATS48, ATS46, TeSys U, & Motorlogic Plus motor control devices