PowerLogic® ION® EEM enterprise energy management software exceeds the traditional boundaries of energy management and power operations software by uniting business and energy strategies across your entire enterprise while performing wide-area analysis of events and conditions.
Key performance indicators and advanced analytics help you manage energy in financial terms and gain unique insight into the impacts of power quality on your business and all energy assets. Stakeholders from management to operations will be empowered by actionable energy intelligence to reveal opportunities, isolate problems and drive cost and risk reduction strategies.
PowerLogic® ION EEM is a unifying application that complements and extends the benefits of existing energy-related data resources. These can include power monitoring and control systems, metering systems, substation automation and SCADA systems,
· Manage all utilities (electricity, gas, water, etc.) and emissions through a single, unified interface
· Benchmark and compare facility performance across an entire enterprise to identify energy inefficiencies or losses
· Measure and verify savings from energy conservation projects or performance contracts
· Reduce operational costs, improve processes, and prolong the life of energy assets
· Meet corporate environmental stewardship goals or mandated impact targets
· Manage demand control schemes, load shedding, peak shaving, base loading or on-site generation
· Enable participation in real-time pricing and load curtailment programs
· Optimize procurement by forecasting and budgeting for energy needs and comparing utility rates
· Identify utility billing errors and validate contract compliance
· Allocate and recover utilities costs from tenants, departments, processes, etc.
· Maximize the use of existing infrastructure capacity and avoid overbuilding
· Track, analyze, benchmark and reduce risks to reliability across an entire enterprise or service area
· Validate compliance with power quality clauses in customer contracts